Welcome to WFM2017!
It is a pleasure to welcome you on the webpages of the WakEUpCall Study Week with the Financial Industry
The goal of this initiative is to bring together scholars and practitioners to work on open financial problems, trying to find out a viable solution. The ESRs of the WakEUpCall European Industrial Doctorate
, their supervisors, the industrial partners and a selected group of interested participants (please feel free to apply
) will devote a full week to the study of cutting-edge topics like: machine learning with car insurance data, longevity risk modeling, long-term modeling of interest rates, propagation of perturbations in financial algorithms.
Inputs and suggestions from external scholars and practitioners, willing to take part in our study week, are very welcome.
Please contact us using the registration form
until April 10, 2017.
The participation in the event is free of charge, but the available placed are limited.
We hope to meet you soon in a beautiful and sunny Madrid! Organizers
- Pilar Barrios (Analistas Financieros Internacionales)
- Pasquale Cirillo (Delft University of Technology)
- Griselda Deelstra (Université Libre de Bruxelles)
- José Luis Fernández Pérez (Autonomous University of Madrid)
- Kees Oosterlee (CWI Amsterdam)
- Andrea Pascucci (University of Bologna)
- Pedro Pablo Pérez-Velasco (Banco Santander)
- Carlos Vázquez Cendón (University of A Coruna)